What is Extraschooling?
Extraschooling provides supplemental education ideas that blend traditional subjects and the 4 C’s – curiosity, creativity, compassion, and communication – with the goal of inspiring lifelong learners who can think critically about the world around them.
Created by a homeschooled homeschooler, yet geared to pair with any style, from unschooling to public schooling, as well as all ages and any family size. Find real-world applications mixed with thought-provoking questions, invitations to explore, and plenty of latitude to make it your own.
Extraschooling is inclusive and believes in the beauty of the diversity found across our planet.
What you’ll find here:
- For the Record – A blog about education, family, and life. Many posts are also now becoming available as podcasts
- Learning Ideas – Collections of lesson ideas, free printables, and suggestions to get started with, plus a handy homechool supply checklist
- Bookstore – See which Extraschooling books fit with your educational adventure – including stories with a homeschooled main character
- Take It Outside – All things nature: playing in it, learning in it, preserving it, and more
- About – Learn more about me and my philosophy and reach out and connect
- Join in to grow the Extraschooling Community Support group
- Be sure to follow Extraschooling on Facebook
- Shop designs inspired by nature and the 4 C’s on Extraschooling’s Zazzle storefront
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn a commission from qualifying purchases through links on this site.