The Everyday Planner for Eclectic Homeschoolers is entirely undated and features the following:
- A page for school and account information
- Two attendance trackers
- Year-at-a-glance mini calendar
- 12 calendar pages
- Year-at-a-glance mini calendar for the following year
- 53 six-page spreads (see sample pages below) that include:
- Two-page week-at-a-glance spread
- Two pages for planning with illustrated areas that suggest uses such as ideas, meals, outings, outdoor time, and resource lists
- Two-page spread of large 7-day x 5-subject scheduling blocks
- After every 4 weeks there are an extra two pages for any additional planning needs
- 12 bonus pages for notes at the end of the book
- Page to personalize and show off your homeschool family
Will this format fit your family’s needs?
Try it and see! Download samples of each page mentioned above, try them out, mix and match them, or order the full book version on Amazon. Enjoy!